Dr. Fahimeh Mianji (Ph.D.)
- Licensed psychologist (OPQ# 31218-18)
- Individuals, couples, +16 year-old
- Integrative psychotherapy approach (more focus on systemic, dynamic, and experiential models), Cross-cultural clinical approach
- Insurance receipts: Yes
- LGBTQIA2S community: an ally
- Sliding scale: Yes. Depends of the household income and insurance plans the fee changes $90-$150
- Accepting clients: Yes
- Waiting List: Currently about two weeks
- Contact: email: email@example.com Phone : (514) 467-3389
- Address : 2015 Drummond, Unit 250, MedEgo Clinic, Montreal, QC (H3G 1W7) (my office is located right next to the Peel metro station in downtown Montreal)
- The estimated time frame for returning a client email: 1-7 days.
Trained as a transcultural clinical psychologist, in addition to general mental health cases, I am specialized in working with ethnic and linguistic minorities, immigrants, refugees, and LGBTQIA2S clients. My areas of expertise include anxiety and mood disorders, relational problems, trauma, adjustment problems, acculturation, and integration. I utilize integrative psychotherapy, with a focus on systemic, experiential, and psychodynamic approaches, through short and long-term therapy.